Elemental Analyzer for Petroleum
Sulfur Analyzer for Petroleum
Petra MAX delivers D4294 sulfur analysis in addition to 12 elements from P to Zn, for rapid monitoring of critical elements like Ca, Fe, K, Ni, and V at sub-ppm levels. Petra MAX offers advanced precision with HDXRF, advanced reliability, and advanced software and data management. Petroleum laboratories depend on reliable, robust analytical solutions for their fast-paced environment. Petra MAX complies with ASTM D4294 and ISO 8754 methods for sulfur analysis of hydrocarbons like crude oil, diesel, gasoline, jet fuel, and lubricants. Meets ASTM D8252 for Nickel and Vanadium.
Two Critical Measurements
Sindie® +Cl is a two-in-one instrument enabling trace analysis of both sulfur and chlorine with one push of a button. It is the ideal solution to certify sulfur levels in finished products, assess chlorine for corrosion mitigation, and optimize process parameters.
- Meets ASTM D4929 Procedure C for Organic Chlorides
- Meets ASTM D7536 for Total Chloride
Sulphur & Chlorine Analyzer
- Total sulfur analysis from ultra low sulfur fuels to crudes
- Total chlorine analysis from aqueous solutions and aromatic products to heavy fuels, crudes, and catalyst
- For use in refinery labs, pipeline terminals, additive plants and inspection laboratories
For Product and Sales Information Contact Us Today
firstname.lastname@example.org or 832-271-7448