Automatic Heated Oil Test Centrifuge
Centrifugation provides a convenient means of determining sediment and water content in crude oil, fuel oils, middle distillate fuels, and biodiesel. Also used in determining the precipitation number, demulsibility characteristics, trace sediments, and insolubles in used lubricating oils.
- Choice of long, short, pear, or finger rotor assembly to accommodate corresponding centrifuge tubes
- Accommodates four (4) centrifuge tubes of 6 or 8” conical ASTM types, long, short, pear or finger tubes
- Automatic control of acceleration ramp, centrifugation speed, and timing functions.
- 41⁄2” LCD Touch Screen Control Panel
- Substantial Insulation for Reduced Heat Loss
- Precise balancing, Quiet Operation
- Large, clear, top opening lid
- Class 1, Division 2 explosion resistant rating
For Product and Sales Information Contact Us Today
email@example.com or 832-271-7448