Cloud & Pour
Benchtop Manual Cloud and Pour Point
Cloud point and pour point are indicators of the lowest temperature of utility for petroleum products. The sample is periodically examined while it is being cooled in the cloud and pour point apparatus. The highest temperature at which haziness is observed (cloud point), or the lowest temperature at which movement of the oil is observed (pour point), is reported as the test result.
Conforms to ASTM D97, D2500 and related specifications
Compact four-place portable chamber
Mechanically refrigerated models with factory preset cold baths
Automatic Cloud and Pour Point
ASTM D5771 – For the description of the determination of the cloud point of petroleum products and biodiesel fuels that are transparent in layers 40 mm in thickness, by an automatic instrument using an optical device. This test method covers the range of temperatures from -60 °C to + 49 °C with temperature resolution of 0.1 °C.
ASTM D5950 – For the determination of pour point of petroleum products by an automatic instrument that tilts the test jar during cooling and detects movement of the surface of the test specimen with an optical device. This test method is designed to cover the range of temperatures from −66°C to +51°C.
- Conforms to ASTM D5771, D5950 and related specifications
- Integrated Touch Screen Control Panel
- Wireless Cloud Point Head
- Wireless Pour Point Head
- Automatic calibration by means of 10 Point RTD Calibration, Sample Calibration and Jacket calibration
- Integrated cooling system
- Industrial 10.4” Color Touch Screen
- Standard test methods are pre-programmed or user-defined test programs can be created
- Clear graph of temperature vs. time for sample and bath temperatures
For Product and Sales Information Contact Us Today
email@example.com or 832-271-7448